Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Please allow me to reintroduce Mr. James Reed Brannock

On 2/12/13, I introduced James Reed Brannock. Please read :"Tragedy Strikes the Brannock Family Again". I would like to share a few photos I have since received of James, and a story of how friends  are found in the most unexpected places. 

When I set out to start this blog, I relied on family members, a few photos, and leaned heavily on online resources. I often find little gems of knowledge, but by the time I get there, I have no idea how to describe my path. This is what happened to me in regards to James. 

I can tell you that I came across the most adorable blog:


Laura had this fantastic class photo with graduation program listing all students.  I asked her if she would share it with me, and she did! What I would love to know is which of these folks is James.

**Side note on Laura. She is wonderful! Her family too came from Stoddard County, Missouri. She has been eager to share information and/or anything she thinks might be of interest to me. I tried desperately to make her my cousin, but alas, have not found that thread yet.  She was able to get me in touch with a Harty family member, that yielded more information than I could have ever imagined. More on Paul Harty to come.....**

Bloomfield High School Class of 1929
The only other photograph I have of James is from the scrapbook I speak so highly of. 

Frank A Brannock Presented 50 Year Pin By Masonic Lodge
James Reed Brannock

No comments:

Post a Comment