Friday, December 6, 2013

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!!!

With the snow/ice storm looming here in Nashville, I thought this would be the perfect time to share photos of my paternal grandparents enjoying a rare snowstorm in Memphis, TN, circa late 1940's.

These were taken at my paternal Great Grandfather, Charles Daniel Parham's home somewhere near Robinhood Lane and Park Avenue in Memphis, TN. These geographical clues were provided by my  father, and I must thank him for patiently answering my fifty questions today. 

Zooming closer in on the home, I could see the house number was 3729. I searched all homes with that house number on the Shelby County Assessor's website and found only two that were constructed prior to 1950, both of which are near Robinhood Lane and Park Avenue.

Parham House
3729

3729 Carrington Memphis TN 38111



Edna (Parham) Ferrer and Olin Ferrer
My Paternal Grandparents

Charles D Parham and Olin Ferrer
Edna and Olin Ferrer
Edna Ferrer
Edna Ferrer
Olin and Edna Ferrer
Edna Ferrer
Olin Ferrer
Edna Ferrer on the wind-up!


No comments:

Post a Comment