Saturday, February 16, 2013

A final resting place for Jasa W. Brannock

I am learning that you will meet the kindest folks when researching your family history. Maybe I am just lucky so far, but everyone has been sincere and eager to share.

A special thank you to **Mr. Bob Farmer for sending me a photo of Jasa's tombstone.



Jasa W.
Brannock
July 5, 1871
Jan. 12, 1903

A light from our 
Household is gone
A voice we loved is 
Stilled 

Erected By
Mother



** Mr. Farmer has a great site dedicated to his passion for genealogy:
BobFarmerRootsWeb





1 comment:

  1. I guess I can't figure out where your email address is. If you use Facebook you can message me your email address so I can send you the photo. My name on Facebook is Laura Patterson Vanderbeek. And it's always great to meet a fellow genealogist. Thanks for checking out my blog.

    ReplyDelete